Hello all you lovely people!!
Incase you haven't already guessed i am called Jessica, i prefer Jess but Jessica is fine and i sound a bit more fancy =p.......I come from ye olde Hull, everyone kinda see's it as a shit hole, but at the end of the day it's my home town and i will always be proud of that!!
Now i am new to this so be nice please?!?!? =)
I am a disney fan, and i am getting worse as i get older and older, it is actually worrying me sometimes, but everyone has a child in them right?
I am up for any suggestions on what you think i should write about, and i will try my best.
Feel free to follow, or feel free to just be nosey. I can't garentee any thrills or excitment...but i will try my hardest to please and interest at least 1 of you.
Loves and Hugs xx
P.s. i did tell you it was short.
I love Disney and I'm 22 so when I start hating it, then you should start to worry :)
ReplyDeleteI know practically all the words to The Little Mermaid, script and songs :)
Look forward to reading your blog xx